Specialista v oboru laserových technologií
„Kde laserové technologie a jejich vývoj mají svůj domov”
Advantages of laser hardening:
• local influence of the material at precisely defined locations
• surface hardening to a depth of 2 mm
• due to local heating there is minimal heat distortion
• this allows process monitoring using a thermal camera or a pyrometer, which guarantees the quality and stability
• optics can be used to adjust track hardening from 0.5 to 65 mm
• Suitable for small and large series production
• High productivity
• Energy efficiency with regard to ecodesign
Laserhardening is suitable for vybranné construction and tool steel, gray cast iron, cast iron with lamellar graphite and kuičkovým.
Laser hardening allows blurring the complex-shaped components, for example, turbine blades, threads motion blockhouse, molds, pressing, cutting and machining tools, gear, etc. beach.
We would like to inform you about a great event which is the start of cooperation with Hydraulic Systems …